We are proud to announce that as of today, Genability Explorer has moved out of Beta into general release. We’d like to thank all of our Alpha and Beta customers for their time and valuable feedback. Thanks to your efforts, you’ve enabled us to get to general release more quickly than we’d anticipated. Bear with us as we take a brief stroll down memory lane.
November – Private Alpha
We launched in Private Alpha in November. At that point you could:
- Access our comprehensive database of utility and tariff data.
- Run calculations for specific tariffs using either a consumption value or load profile
- Upload a load profile in CSV format
December – Public Beta
By December we had completed the account functionality and moved into Public Beta. Now you could:
- Create an Account to store customer details and tariff settings
- Attach one or more load profiles to an account
- Run a side-by-side cost analysis of scenarios, allowing for a cost comparison based on changing the tariff, tariff settings or usage.
January – Public Beta to General Release
Last month we ironed out a many kinks and expanded capabilities surrounding profiles, including:
- Auto-calculation of demand values from a load profile
- Ability to manually construct a load profile
- Green Button XML format support
- And key to moving out of Beta, credit card payment support!
All current Beta users will have complimentary access through the end of February.